December 5, 2013

The Neon

Final term is finally over!
And, Thank God because today I dont have to go to school since there are remediation for some students who have an uncompleted score. (Yepp! My school is so kinddd this year, there are no remediation before. I'm so lucky!)

by the way, it's December already! Time flies so fast! Seriously, I think like Doraemon is playing on his time machine and make a month feel like just 10 days. mind-blowing @.@ dont do that Dora.

oh ya! talking about this post, finally its an outfit post! yey!
I wore this outfit this morning to go to the grand opening of UNIQLO's third branch in Indonesia. Its in Mal Kelapa Gading! Wohoooo, so close to where-i-live.


The store is soo huge, its about 2000 square meters and there are 2 floors. (But Mal Taman Anggrek's branch is still larger, its 2.650 sq. meters!)
They also give a free tote bag for the first 300 visitors! (lol, who doesnt love freebies?)
But, if you are not one of those 300 first visitors, you also can get the tote bag if your purchase Rp. 500.000 or more. And I also get the free tote bag because of it :D
I bought a shorts, a pants, 2 T-Shirts, and 5 pairs of socks ><



Emm, okay, I know neon is sooo yesterday, it has became a  trend a few months ago but its not a trend anymore. But, ugh, I don’t really care about trend, lol. I just use what I like.
 









By the way, sorry for the really bad photo quality, I really need to buy a new lens really soon! But Christmas is coming soon! So there must be so many Christmas/ end year sale. So I’m going to wait for my favorite photography store’s end year sale HEHE.


Sneakers makes my leg really short x( 

 It's actually a candid photo lol




Okay I think this is the end of this post, have to prepare myself to go to school tomorrow XD
Byebye! Thank you for wasting your time to read this post huehueh.




Top - Chanel
Skirt - United Colors of Benetton
Shoes - Converse

38 comments:

  1. great blog!!! cute photos!!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/11/dress-like-fashionista.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear....u have a great blog....I am your 139th follower... Hope u follow me back now
    Keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!
    Would you like to follow each other? If you would, please follow me and I'll follow right back :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, if you like it, wear it. And I like the mix of those two colours- they go great together. Getting a shopping centre is always such an excitement- lucky you :) Also, great about the finals ending. Now it's all about: how should I spend my time doing nothing ;) Best times.
    Thanks for your visit. Sure we can follow each other on bloglovin- already did so (no.12), waiting for you now :) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo. :)
    Thank you for visiting my page. Following you now, follow back? :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post!
    <3
    visit www.facebook.com/glamoflage.nails for daily dose of beauty for your nails! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hydroponics has turned into a popular way
    to grow plants and possesses it's advantages. In fact, everyone
    will see this activity enjoyable and rewarding.
    Thus, the system itself is also being cleaned so you no longer worry about cleaning the device.



    Have a look at my web-site: aquaponic systems

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! aore the color <3
    would u like to follow each other? tell me x
    and check my new post & happy shopping <3


    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. satria baja hitam !! wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! I like it :))
    I fallow you (141) ;p

    http://kappa-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post. Looks so simple and clean, love the simplicity in style.

    Check out INGA Design online shop where you will find watercolor greeting cards, crochets&knits: http://shop.inga-design.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love ur style !!
    Visit and follow my blog on :
    http://karolalovefashion.blogspot.com/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! Wow !
    it's really very great combo!
    Love the Skirt !!!!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your skirt <3
    wanna follow each other?


    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  17. the skirt looks amazing! awesome outfit :)
    xoxo
    living-over-the-rainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the bright colours & who cares about trends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. super cute look! so bright and cheery <3

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for your visit and comment dear :)
    sure we could follow each other..

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely colors :)

    http://www.furandbomb.net/

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey what a nice blog you have here !
    wanna follow each other ??

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. cute green skirt!
    would you like to follow each other? tell me when you following me ;)
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice skirt dear! Love it :) You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your skirt! :D

    chaaoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. feedback: lipetan rok nya di beberapa foto masih keliatan.
    and are you using tripod? IF you do, you should ask someone to help you with the photo, I'm sure your photo would be better (more focus) because I don't think it's blurred bcause of the lens. Good luck, keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your feedback :D
      The photos are blurred because my lens' auto focus is broken. :)

      Delete
  29. Beautiful girl, still young, and has chubby cheeks =))

    ReplyDelete